Monday 14 March 2011

Chrisette Michele


Signed to Def Jam, Chrisette Michele is an R&B singer and song writer and wow is her lyrics amazing.
Her songs are meaningful and you are bound to some how relate to it.
She is in my opinion one of the few singer out there who are not just trying to make a name for themselves. I believe that she is just doing what she loves, and that is making great music. Her 2009 album "Epiphany"has really seen mean through long journeys to University and back. You always cast out boring things with music or things you love. Anyone who I ask to listen to her, loves her and on first instance realise that her songs go far deeper than just the lyrics.
There isn't a single song on the album that i do not love. I am going to invest in her latest album released in 2010 "Let the Freedom Reign"and I think you should too.

visit her on Chrisette Michele

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your lovely comment!
    Maybe we can follow eachother?
    xx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture looks amazing! I will be sure to check out her site. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete