Friday 14 January 2011

Coward To Love


It is 8:00 in the morning…I went to bed quite late last night…but surprisingly I’m up typing this post. One might wonder why? The reason is simple… I am so confused.
We spend a life time looking for something…and  when we finally have it, Or have a chance of having it, we simply become clueless on what to do with it.
How come, we don’t just leap for it, how come I don’t just run for it? Might the reason be that I am scared? Scared of what? Being hurt?  I’m a coward? ‘A coward is incapable of exhibiting love, it is the prerogative of the brave’.
That sums it up then, does it not? …but does that last forever, or is it just a phase…. What if the fear is not concerning your own heart break…but it is to protect the other…and what if they don’t want you protection, can you justify you not wanting to leap as unselfish??

x The Hopeful R0mantic x 

No comments:

Post a Comment